Cheating-x
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Cheating-x

Forum Di Cheat,Guide,Trainer,Download e Tanto Altro...

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

As the winner

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
yiqianchi

Data di iscrizione : 21.07.10

As the winner Empty
MessaggioTitolo: As the winner   As the winner Icon_minitimeGio Lug 22, 2010 5:41 am

Michael Jordan, who had tried to have an NBA team since thathe retired, settled for a position of co-ownership yesterday with the Charlotte Bobcats, joining michael jordan shoes, majority owner.
But Jordan, a close friend of Johnson, will have an r?most active in the franchise. He will become the Bobcats?owner-manager in charge of all basketball operations and personnel matters, Johnson announced. Jordan held the same type of position with the Washington Wizards from 2000 to 2003, when he was fired.
Jordan, who has tried tobuy the cheap jordan shoes in 2003, will return to his home state, where he interprets the r?the North Carolina.
''All the stars aligned at the right time ''Johnson said yesterday in a conference call.
In a statement, Jordan said: ''I am very excited to join Bob, and invest in the c?tees ofOne of the men ofthe most astute business I know. I am also looking forward to providing my opinion, where appropriate, managing the Bobcats to put the best possible team on the ground. "'
Jordan is the second largest individual investor behind air jordan shoes online and will oversee the development of the young team, which went from 44-120 in his two seasons.
''As you know, Michael and I are friends since 17 years''said Johnson. ''TheOne of the things thathe wanted, thatwas to have his own team. Michael made several attempts to own a team and the NBA have been active in thehelping them acquire a team. "'
Johnson said that Jordan would not be an employee on a daily basis, and added that air jordan shoes would have the authority to make personnel decisions and had already started evaluating talent for the June 28 draft.
And then, Johnson said, laughing, ''He 'there is no chance of Michael playing for the Bobcats. "'
It's written by 976697486q on7.2
Torna in alto Andare in basso

As the winner
Pagina 1 di 1