Cheating-x
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Cheating-x

Forum Di Cheat,Guide,Trainer,Download e Tanto Altro...

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

Jordan Disses LeBron

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
yiqianchi

Data di iscrizione : 21.07.10

Jordan Disses LeBron Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Jordan Disses LeBron   Jordan Disses LeBron Icon_minitimeGio Ago 19, 2010 5:48 am

michael jordan shoes, probably the greatest basketball player and probably theOne

of the most competitive athletes ever, has influenced the decision of LeBron James to join the Miami Heat and Dwyane

Wade to team with Chris Bosh and.

There is no cheap jordan shoes, in hindsight, I don 'I never called Larry, Magic

called and said? Hey, look, let's get together and play on a team? Jordan said after playing in a celebrity golf

tournament this weekend. "But it is ... things are different. I can not say that it is a bad thing. It is an

opportunity for these kids today hui. In all honesty, II tried to beat these guys.

air jordan shoes online was once thought James could come to Chicago, where

Jordan won six championships, but skeptics wonder if James would be closely involved in this - and measured against

- theJordan legacy.

air jordan shoes by choosing to play second fiddle to Wade in Miami, James n

'more to s'worry about it - it is itself taken from this discussion, said theFormer All-Star and Jordan good friend

Charles Barkley. "It will never be Jordan "Said Barkley. This clearly takes it out of the conversation. He can earn

far ashe wants.
It's written by 976697486q on8.19
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Jordan Disses LeBron
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Michael Jordan back to take LeBron to school
» Michael say Jordan Kobe Bryant Is Better Than LeBron James
» Michael jordan;the newest Air Jordan Life style sneaker
» Air Jordan 6 launches a good speech among Michael Jordan & I
» Air Jordan 11